28 Day Detox Tea
Fat Burning & Immunity
Caffeine Free Detox Tea, 28 Day Supply - Appetite suppressant, Weight Loss, and Fat Burning:
The natural ingredients in our Detox Tea can help to burn fat and promote the loss of stubborn body fat in areas like the belly, hips, and thighs! Kickstart your journey using my Detox tea. Drink this at night or day, use it hot or cold. Our tea blend is award winning, it was placed in the top #3 GLOBALLY for best detox tea blend. Our herbs are all organic, ethically sourced in the United States, they are mixed here as well. The come to you fresh with no shelf life or shipping from overseas. My tea's are not prepackaged I blend and package your tea as orders come in to guerantee freshness and potency of the herbs.
You may need a detox if you suffer from any of these symptoms, achy joints or muscles, brain fog, fatigue, headaches, allergies or gas, or more serious problems such as autoimmune diseases, migraines, asthma, acne, irritable bowel, reflux, arthritis or worse.
A detox could help with these and other problems.
The word “detox” has bad connotations. You might imagine drinking some weird concoction, being constantly hungry, having to run to the bathroom all the time, or otherwise suffering and depriving yourself. This tea is not designed that way. You can continue your normal diet or choose to also eliminate sugar which will help detox your body through the process.
An intelligently designed detox helps you get rid of more than just unwanted pounds. This is your chance to heal your body on every level.
Yes, you will drop pounds, but you will also find that your energy, sleep, and mood improve, that chronic problems including joint pain, digestive problems, autoimmune disease, headaches, memory problems and brain fog, sinus and allergy issues, even acne, eczema, and psoriasis will get better or disappear entirely. Your sexual desire and function may even improve.
Boost your immune system:The natural ingredients in our Detox Tea can help BOOST your overall immune system. This will help to protect you from getting flu and colds throughout the year!
Promotes soothing digestion: If you have issues with your digestive system? The natural ingredients in Detox Supreme Tea can help to soothe, and aid a more natural and comfortable digestion system.Antimicrobial properties: Our Detox Tea contains powerful antimicrobial properties to help keep you healthy and most of all, feeling good physically and mentally!
- Holy Basil - Imagine being able to tackle stress, anxiety, and inflammation with a relaxing cup of tea made with the leaves of holy basil. As an adaptogen with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, holy basil provides all of these benefits. It can even help people with arthritis or fibromyalgia.
- Spearmint tea- is a great weight loss beverage. By boosting the rate of metabolism in the body, spearmint tea effectively increases the rate at which fat is burned in the body. An efficient metabolic rate is necessary for weight loss therefore for people trying to lose weight, spearmint tea is an ideal beverage to include in their daily diet. The body needs to burn fat efficiently in order to prevent excess storage of fat which results in weight gain. Teas with metabolism-boosting properties such as spearmint tea when combined with healthy eating and regular exercise can accelerate the rate of weight loss.
- Spearmint teais also known for its appetite suppressing properties and will help you in eating less by curbing hunger pangs.
- Rosehips- have been used for centuries to combat infections such as coughs, colds, flu and respiratory conditions. It is now known that vitamin C is crucial to the overall health of the body in its efforts to fight off infections, both bacterial and viral. White blood cells contain 20 times the amount of vitamin C than other cells and require constant replenishment to keep the immune system working to its optimum capacity.
- Lemon myrtle- is said to be able to relieve some disorders such as spasms and muscle cramps, rheumatism, and headaches. Studies have also revealed that citral can help inhibit the growth of pathogens, organisms that causes diseases such as ulcers. It is also said to help reducing cellulite and the antioxidants found in citral can help boost the immune system. It can be used alone or can be combined with green tea as a caffeine replacement for coffee and black tea.
- Linden Blossoms - Certain studies have shown that linden extract can regulate the human nervous system and bring relaxation to treat depression, stress and insomnia. linden tea provides huge relief from common infections like fever, cold, cough, bronchitis and asthma. It can act as an expectorant to get rid of congestion/phlegm stuffed in the throat or chest.
- Ginger Root Tea - Most of the benefits of ginger root tea are associated with its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, digestive, antispasmodic, expectorant, hypotensive, anti-tumor, and relaxant properties. These effects are partly due to the presence of dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin C, but primarily as a result of the volatile oils and antioxidants found in ginger, gingerol being the most important. Relieves Cold & Cough, Anti-inflammatory, Eases Menstruation Concerns, Reduces Stress Levels, and Aids in Digestion.
Ingredients: Organic Holy Basil, Organic Spearmint, Organic Rose Hips, Organic Lemon Myrtle, Organic Linden Blossoms, Organic Ginger Root.
Here are some great tips to help you out when doing a total body detox and why these tips are so important for your overall, long-term health:
Importance: Elimination of toxic particles and the rejuvenation of cells.
Tip: Aim to drink between 1-3 L of water per day.
How to make this happen:
Use meal times as a reminder to hydrate. Drink 500ml water (with lemon juice if you prefer) upon rising, and repeat half an hour before lunch and dinner. Carry a water bottle with you throughout the day.
Replace your 3pm coffee with herbal tea.
FDA Statement -These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only. Consult your physician before using any herbal products. All matters regarding health require medical supervision. Neither the author nor the publisher shall be liable for any loss, injury, or damage allegedly arising from any information or suggestion on this page.