"Dragon's Blood" Protecting and Clearing Candle
The Best Dragon’s Blood candles are here! And how can you not be curious about a Scent with a name like Dragon’s Blood? I smile when people ask me if Dragon’s Blood is, in fact, blood from a dragon. Spoiler alert: it’s not. Dragon’s blood is the common name for resin from the Dracaena tree, the sap of which is bright red and looks convincingly like blood. Dragon’s Blood is widely known as a powerhouse against negativity, and for its ability to amplify the potency of your magical workings. It is excellent for clearing energies!
Each intention candles are are thoughtfully handcrafted to assist you in manifesting and connecting with your desired intention. Every detail from the crystals, to scent and botanicals were specifically chosen for each candle to draw in the desired energy. When working to manifest and create, it's important to remember the universe knows best. Don't put pressure on the timeline. Just let go and allow, you'll be amazed how the universe will align you are the right time and place.
For thousands of years, candles have played an important role in spiritual practice. Candles are a great instrument of spiritual energy and help to create an ambient atmosphere for spiritual practices of all kinds.
This beautifully handmade blessed candle has pure Dragons Blood resins mixed into the wax and is also sprinkled on top. Dragons Blood has many magical uses. In addition to its magical powers relative to ultimate protection, it is also used in luck, love, purification, clearing, and courage rituals. It is a powerful protectant when carried and sprinkled around the home. Smudge with dragon blood (also listed here in my shop) at entryways to keep unwanted people and evil at bay. It will also drive away evil and negativity when burned, hence the reasoning and power within this candle.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time the candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure the candle is extinguished, wax is solid and the jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candles on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down.
Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container
*All Candles available on ApothecarybyMariza.com are intended to be decorative in nature. If you choose to light the candle please remove all herbs, flowers, stones, and anything else that could ignite of cause a fire or burn hazard. Please exercise caution. Apothecary by Mariza and/or Affiliates cannot be held responsible for the end user's actions, injuries, property or damages under any and all circumstances.
(Wooden Wick has been replaced with threaded wick due to the malfunction of wooden wicks not lighting or staying on)